Our client, Esko Ltd, is a progressive and innovative New Plymouth based wholesale business specialising in personal protective safety equipment for distribution throughout New Zealand.
Are YOU the right person to assist an energetic logistics team that are customer-service driven?
They are seeking an energetic frontline customer service person that will be a key player in taking the business to its next level.
- Friendly frontline telephone reception and accurate processing of communications.
- Tele-sales and telemarketing
- Inputting of customer’s purchases into the ERP system.
- Assist in maintaining large CRM – Customer data base.
- Support on-road sales staff with communication, reports and follow ups.
- Assist with freight tracking.
- General office duties
This is a hands-on role and one that requires the successful candidate to LISTEN to the needs of their customer. It is essential that you are enthusiastic and flexible in your approach and enjoy variety and challenges. Above all, you will display passion, energy and have the ability to play a key role in assisting Esko to kick its goals.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette – a consistent, competent and friendly communicator.
- A great listener who can grasp the customer’s needs and brainstorm ways to retain a happy customer whilst optimizing the sale opportunity.
- Have passion for brands, product qualities, and be able to communicate them.
- A self-starter who is always looking for ways to improve their processes.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft suite of programs.
- Have a high level of attention to detail – accurate recording of data and communications.
- Strong organizational and management skills – Be time/task and results driven.
- A person that thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys interacting with people in their day-to-day role.
This is an excellent opportunity to play in the growth and development of Esko Ltd and to be part of an energized team that are committed to exceeding the customer’s expectations.
Should you wish to be part of an energised team committed to exceeding customer expectation, please contact Carol via email firstname.lastname@example.org or cell phone 021 399 696. I look forward to hearing from you SOON!