Cleanline Tasman – New Plymouth
Cleanline Tasman is a leading supplier of quality workwear and personal protective equipment (PPE) designed to protect people and to last the distance. Cleanline Tasman offers a streamlined automated online ordering system with in-house branding for uniforms and individual pre-packing of workwear and PPE for efficient distribution to its customers.
Our Client prides themselves on delivering the best products and services to their customers through their world class software innovations and systems.
- Receiving and inspecting inwards goods, entering details into the computer
- Picking and packing for dispatch & carrying out deliveries
- Processing returns and warranties
- Stock goods in Warehouse & shop
- Assisting with applying logo’s to garments, trimming backings and pre-packing garments
- Assisting with shop sales
- Attain KPI’s
- Licenced to operate truck and forklift.
- Communicating with personnel regarding dispatch to ensure a smooth / accurate transfer of goods and documents.
- Complying with and training for forklift and NZTA regulations.
- Operate inventory and dispatch computer program.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse environment.
- Pride yourself on attention to detail and show great initiative.
- Have a resilient attitude coupled with a sense of humour.
- Effective communicator and focussed team player.
- Have the ability to work autonomously and are results driven.
- Are physically fit and have a clean bill of health.
- Are a team player and always looking for ways to win.
- Are brand and customer focussed.
- Be available to remain on duty until dispatch is completed for the day.
Should you wish to be part of an energised team committed to exceeding the customers expectation, please contact Carol via email firstname.lastname@example.org or cell phone 021 339 696. I look forward to hearing from you SOON!