Are you a customer-focussed team player… looking for a job where your contribution is appreciated and valued?
Our client, Esko Ltd, is a progressive and innovative New Plymouth based wholesale business specialising in personal protective safety equipment for distribution throughout New Zealand.
Are YOU the right person to assist an energetic logistics team that are customer-service driven? They are seeking an energetic warehouse assistant that will be a key player in taking the business to its next levels.
- Licensed operation of material handling equipment reach-truck and forklift.
- Communicating with office admin personnel regarding dispatch to ensure a smooth / accurate transfer of goods and documents.
- Effective communicator and focused team player.
- Picking or packing with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Complying and with and training for OSH and MAF regulations.
- Operate inventory and dispatch computer program.
- Assisting in communicating to and coordinating freight companies.
- Packing with method that ensures freight efficiency.
- Ability to step-up into the managers role if required.
- Contributing to the documentation of lean management processes.
- Be available to remain on duty until dispatch is completed for the day.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse environment.
THIS IS THE RIGHT ROLE FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Pride yourself on attention to detail and show great initiative.
- Have a resilient attitude coupled with a sense of humour.
- Have the ability to work autonomously and are results driven.
- Are physically fit and have a clean bill of health?
- Are a team player and always looking for ways to win?
- Are brand and customer focussed?
Should you wish to be part of an energised team committed to exceeding customer expectation, please contact Carol via email email@example.com or cell phone 021 399 696. I look forward to hearing from you SOON!