(Based in Hawera Taranaki)
Euromarc is an NZ family-owned leading supplier of consumables to New Zealand metal fabricators & engineers. Consumables include Abrasives, Cutting Tools, Metal Polishing products, Safety gear (PPE), Welding Consumables & Fasteners. We strive to provide the very best-in-class customer experience. We are constantly improving our processes to get those consumables delivered on time, every time to our customers.
We import and distribute direct, cutting out the middle-man, and providing the best value to the customer. With a large percentage of our products coming out of Europe. Our head office is based in Taranaki with the distribution centre in Auckland.
Our mission is to make it easier for metal fabricators to be competitive. With that comes the need to provide solutions that increase their productivity and decrease waste, especially when it comes to their consumable inventory management.
We are a passionate, motivated team that support each other to reach our goals and the company’s vision.
Here is a link to find out more about us: https://www.euromarc.co.nz/content/About/28.aspx
About the role:
- Support in various projects. Including project with product and solutions that are being brought to our customers.
- Working with management in researching and locating Manufacturers/Product suppliers to provide the best value consumables for our customers.
- Expand our existing product range within the perimeters of our target market (NZ metal engineers) and bring additional product categories to our existing product offering.
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers.
- Research with customers to identify potential market products/solutions aligned with our strategy.
- Reporting to operations manager.
- Great positive attitude.
- Someone that gets stuff done.
- Good at following people up and making sure tasks/projects are on target/schedule.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Someone that is willing to live the five Euromarc values:
- Be true to self & the team.
- Always deliver on promises.
- Achieve more with less.
- Pursue continuous improvement.
- Add value with positivity.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity then look no further.
Ultimately, this business relies on great people, so if you think you have what it takes then contact Carol Upson via the appropriate communication links.