Cleanline Tasman is a leading supplier of quality workwear and personal protective equipment (PPE) throughout New Zealand. Cleanline Tasman offers a streamlined automated online ordering system with in-house branding for uniforms and individual pre-packing of workwear and PPE.
Our Client prides themselves on delivering the best products and excellent service to their customers through their world class innovation and systems.
- Picking orders and packing for dispatch
- Receiving and inspecting inwards goods
- Re stock goods in Warehouse & Trade Store
- Operate inventory and dispatch computer program
- Communicating with personnel regarding dispatch to ensure a smooth / accurate transfer of goods and documents.
- Processing returns and warranties
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse environment
- Attain KPI’s
- Forklift licence helpful however not essential
- Contribute to the overall success of your team and the business
- Pride yourself on attention to detail and show great initiative.
- Have a resilient attitude coupled with a sense of humour.
- Effective communicator and focussed team player.
- Have the ability to work autonomously and are results driven.
- Are physically fit and have a clean bill of health.
- Are a team player and always looking for ways to win.
- Are brand and customer focussed.
- Be available to remain on duty until dispatch is completed for the day.
Should you wish to be part of an energised team committed to exceeding the customers expectation, please contact Carol at:
GMA Consulting Ltd
email email@example.com [link removed]
Ph: 021 339 696.
I look forward to hearing from you SOON!