Cleanline Tasman – New Plymouth
Cleanline Tasman is a leading supplier of quality workwear and personal protective equipment (PPE) designed to protect people and to last the distance. Cleanline Tasman offers a streamlined automated online ordering system with in-house branding for uniforms and individual pre-packing of workwear and PPE for efficient distribution to its customers.
- Strong customer inter-personal service skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
To take responsibility for ensuring the Company commitment of an unparalleled level of service is experienced by all customers.
This will involve achieving, measuring, and evaluating customer satisfaction; KPIs and objectives; plus developing and implementing new methods of improving customer satisfaction.
- Assisting the entering of new customers into the management software system and providing web training via zoom.
- Assisting face to face sales team, resolve backorders, customer orders and queries.
- Providing support to the sales team; prepare proposals; manage customer interaction and making bookings; address incoming calls, emails and website enquires.
- Processing credit applications.
- Ensuring timely resolutions to customer enquiries and phone orders.
- Enter sales orders and update the CRM system.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the future success of this competitive business.
Should you wish to be part of an energised team committed to exceeding the customers’ expectations and going the extra mile is your motto and you want to work for a successful Kiwi Organisation who truly values their employees, please contact Carol Upson via the appropriate communication links.