Cleanline Tasman is a leading supplier of work uniforms and personal protective equipment (PPE) to companies throughout New Zealand. Cleanline Tasman offers a streamlined automated online ordering system with in-house branding for uniforms and individual pre-packing of workwear and PPE.
Our Client prides themselves on delivering the best products and excellent service to their customers through their world class innovation and systems.
The Company uses a modern accounting & inventory system. This exciting role involves: –
- Recording daily financial transactions and processing accounts payable transactions
- Reconciling bank and uploading supplier payments to bank
- Bringing books to trial balance stage
- Maintaining fixed asset schedules
- Completing GST, FBT & RWT forms
- Using the ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Processing import transactions from other countries (Exchange rates, Duty & GST)
- Processing credit applications and follow-up accounts receivable
- Evaluating departmental processes, streamlining, and documenting procedures
- You have had at least 5 years’ experience in an Accounts positions previously.
- You will be a positive energetic, upbeat person with loads of initiative.
- Be results orientated and have natural ability to problem solve.
- Have high professional and personal standards.
- You will have astute attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
- You will be a confident communicator and a desire and passion to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiencies.
Should you wish to be part of an energised team committed to exceeding the customers’ expectations and going the extra mile is your motto and you want to work for a successful Kiwi Organisation who truly values their employees, please contact Carol Upson at:
Ph: 021 399 696