Cleanline Tasman is a leading supplier of quality workwear and personal protective equipment (PPE) designed to protect people and to last the distance. Cleanline Tasman offers a streamlined automated online ordering system with in-house branding for uniforms and individual pre-packing of workwear and PPE for efficient distribution to its customers.
Our Client prides themselves on delivering the best products and services to their customers through their world class software innovations and systems.
- Organise digitising and run samples.
- Prepare and brand items as per Work Instruction Document (WID).
- Examine embroidery, trim threads and backing.
- Carry out Vinyl Cutting, Heating Pressing and other value-added services as required.
- Unpack, brand, fold and repack garments into packs for despatch.
- Sew on badges, carry out repairs, alterations and adding of tape as required.
- Trouble-shoot small machine problems, perform routine maintenance, replace needles, clean & oil equipment.
- Quality control of garments.
- Experienced operators preferred but in-house training can be provided to new operators.
- You will be a positive, upbeat person with loads of initiative, and have strong attention to detail.
- Be result orientated, and have strong attention to detail.
- Have natural ability to problem solve, and have strong attention to detail.
- Have high professional and personal standards, and have strong attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude, being highly organised and methodical and posses excellent verbal and written communication, and have strong attention to detail.
- Last but not least – you guessed it – strong attention to detail is a must.
Should you wish to be part of an energised team committed to exceeding the customers’ expectations and going the extra mile is your motto and you want to work for a successful Kiwi Organisation who truly values their employees, please contact Carol Upson at email@example.com [link removed] or by cellphone 021 399 696.